Tuesday, November 09, 2004

 

Day 24,25,26 - Weighing is tomorrow - stay tuned!

Howdy!

All is well in the raw food world...I am starting to find my marks here and feel very comfortable about this raw food diet :o)

Breakfast: carrots/apples home made juice.

Sport: 45 minutes uphill jogging + 15 minutes core conditioning

Breakfast second part: mashed banana with almond butter and a few pistachios on a slice of raw bread.

Lunch: a HUGE spring mix with yellow tomatoes, pumkin seeds and walnuts+ 1 parsimmon (this weird orange fruit...can't find out how to spell it :o)

Snack: a pear

sport: 15 minutes core conditiong

Dinner: not raw :o)

The day after, I weighed myself and ho! surprise! I have gained 1 pound but I am stable on the body fat front.....how do you explain it Doc? I am now 49 kilos and still 18.5% body fat.
Pretty healthy!

Good day yesterday:
Breakfast: my usual mashed banana and almond butter and raw bread

no sport at all and no yoga for the entire day! bad bad bad!

Lunch: all raw with salads and seeds

Snack: all raw with fresh parsimon fruit

Dinner: well....was invited at a Atkins lover's hosue! Had a piece of lamb and a HUGE salad....and then the bad host .... well...he was returning from Russia with Russian candies....how could I resist?

Today:

This morning, I think I did a mistake: I juiced red collar leaves with carrots and a pear. Made me sick like a dog!!!

Breakfast: as usual, mashed banana and almond butter and raw bread

no sport no yoga (yet) I still have time to make this day a great day!

Lunch: a HUGE raw platter with a mango/carrot juice and an amazing fresh coconut water.

Snack...not so good..I had ricotta and spinach ravioli (just created the recipe and had to try it..sorry Kaleah ;o)

ok now I am off to some yoga and kick boxing!

Talk to you tomorrow!
Best
Valerie in the Raw Food Diet World



Comments:
Fasting can make you look much thinner in only a couple of days. You may not lose a significant amount of weight, but it will look like you have. It can make your waist noticeable thinner and clean up blemishes or skin problems.
Link to this site. 3 week rapid weight loss
 
I hope you can drop by here again soon to see this reply. I know it's pretty late, but your diet story is very inspiring! If you would share this in social networks, I bet they're going to be inspired, too. Kudos to you, and good luck in your endeavors!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?