Friday, November 05, 2004

 

Day 20 - I have found the best appetite suppressant!

Hello Hello!

Well in my quest to living foods, I think I have found the best treatment for cravings!
Some of my organic foods were so alive that they had worms inside and I only noticed it after I had eaten my avocado and when I saw 3 fat worms coming out of the brownish side I had not spooned out.
I guarantee you that RIGHT AWAY I was not hungry anymore!
The feeling lasted for a few hours...I think I am onto something: the Worm Diet!

Yesterday morning: raw bread with raw almond butter

20 minutes yoga

Lunch: my favorite restaurant made me a nice raw dish. I started the meal with a mango/carrot fresh juice.

Snack: pistachios and sun dried apricots

Dinner: not raw: a small patty and sauted potatoes

Great night of sleep! and as you can tell no sport yesterday!

Breakfast today: a "wormy spread" and raw bread (spread: avocado, sprouted grains, almond butter - yummy without the worms) - a fresh apple juice

Lunch: same place as yesterday so a nice raw dish with a nice mango and carrot juice

Snack: a few hazelnuts, grapes and 1/4 of an avocado

ok now I am off to some Kick Boxing oh yeah! (just bought a punching bag)

Hope all is well in your world and don't forget to listen to me tomorrow on the Good Life show from 3 pm to 4pm PST. Tune in to www.cknw.com and click on LISTEN LIVE on the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Talk to you later!
Best!
Valerie the Raw
www.MyPrivateCoach.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?