Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 

Day 18 - They were staring at me!

wow and re-wow....

Before describing my food and exercise of yesterday and the day before, I have to tell you something!
Yesterday as I was walking towards my lunch place downtown Palo Alto, I noticed two or three guys were staring at me as I was walking. My first reflex was to check my back, and then look at my face in case something weird would have made it there! Nothing weird to notice so I kept on walking.

Had an amazing lunch with my friend John who told me "Valerie, you are glowing"!!!! that's maybe the reason why these guys were staring at me!.

Well, let me tell you something: this raw food diet is making me glow! so I am not going away from it!

Ok back to serious reporting stuff:

after my last post, I had 3 baby halloween treats at 4 pm (hey, there are about 500 at home!) but then walked it off with a 1 hour fast paced walk + 25 pounds of products I was carrying.
+
5 x 1 minute of invisible chair...If you don't know how to do it, contact our Certified Fitness Trainer Annette at annette@myprivatecoach.com


Dinner was pure raw: 2 cups of 9 sprouted grains (I am getting wild at this one) with pesto and vinegar + a few pistachions here and there.

Breakfast yesterday: raw bread with raw sundried tomato tapenade

Lunch: a fresh mango/carrot juice and there was nothing raw so I took a vegan quesadilla (still healthy!)...well let's tell the truth: I had 2 of these!

Snack: well I need to throw away these halloween treats! I had 4 of them.

Yoga: 2x15 minutes
Walk: 45 minutes fast paced with high heels

Dinner: raw: broccoli+baby spinach+pistachios+ sprouted grains

Slept like a baby..seems that after all I have tried against insomnia, the raw food diet is my best bet!

Breakfast this morning: a fresh carrot/apple juice....and an hour later, 2 slices of raw bread (remember, a slice is only 2 mm thick!) with raw honney (1 Tbs=60 calories). A warm tea with raw honey.

Now off to some yoga.....talk to you tomorrow!
Valerie
www.MyPrivateCoach.com


Comments:
Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff. long grain organic brown rice Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. read me It is useful and get the full of information here student making a best websites and that full of information here. best long grain rice This is really very impressive guide of valve selection which can be very helpful for many industry people. Thanks for sharing this valve selection tips.

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?