Monday, November 01, 2004

 

Day 17 - Back on track!

Hello!!!!!!!!

After the only 60% raw food week end, I am back on track..it is much easier whan I am all by myself so it seems ;o) wink wink.

Breakfast: raw essene bread with raw sun dried tomatoes tapenade and raw pesto (walnut/cilantro).

40 minute uphill jogging

lots of pistachio.....not like a craving but I liked the feeling of it when they crack under my strong teeth!

Lunch: 1 cup of sprouted buckwheat with a little tiny bit of raw sun dried tomatoes tapenade and walnut/cilantro pesto. a few pistachios. I am almost out of them so very soon I won't be able to eat them all day long. and to finish on a sweet note: a few sun dried apricots (they are not orange because they are not treated with Sulphur Dioxide) and 1/3 of a Spirulina coconut raw bar (only 2 millimeters thick!).

30 minutes yoga.......

Feels good to be back on the raw food diet track....so much more energetic!

Talk to you tomorrow and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!
Warmest regards,
Valerie the Raw
www.MyPrivateCoach.com


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?