Monday, November 01, 2004

 

Day 14 & 15 - You don't wanna know :o)

Hello hello.....

Well, I must admit it is hard to go raw food with a family and friends who like meat, cheese and bread...Cannot really impose my ways to them and it is not very social for a French lady to refuse what people have cooked with love! What I could do though is introduce my friends to sprouted grains....I sprinkle them on top of the salads......seems I can introduce the raw world to them step by step!

So let's say that my week end was something between 50 and 65% raw.....for the rest....you don't want to know...because on top of it, here came Halloween and its Almond Joy!

To eliminate the Almond Joy I ran for 30 minutes on the beach in the morning...plus I walked 2 hours for trick or treating :o)

Some yoga to feel go about myself........and then I had to think my coach...oops! what was she going to say???

So now I am a serious girl....go and read day 16 !

Best!
Valerie
www.MyPrivateCoach.com


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?